My Contact Details
Fill Out the form below if you have any questions or wish to contact me about one of my services as well as my FREE skin analysis
Free Skin Analysis
Our Frequently Asked Questions
The answer to both of these very common questions, is a definite NO… Microdermbrasion is pain free, zero downtime, and absolutely amazing for your skin.
Immediately! Your skin will feel smooth and you will tell a difference in product penetration, tone and texture after your first treatment. Conveniently the more treatments you do, the better the quality of your skin will be and the better results you will have!
Yes and No.
- It’s different for each individual. For instance, if you have acne, hyper pigmentation/sun spots or minor scaring you would want to come every 7-10 days for 6 weeks to start with, then once a month for maintenance after that.
- If you have large pores or are just looking to minimize wrinkles once a month treatments would be ideal.
- If you want to be aggressive on reducing the signs of aging, twice a month would be optimal.
Hydro Wand is a product that is applied after Microdermabraison. It deeply penetrates serums into your skin based on your skins needs. The serums we offer are vitamin C, acne, deep moisturizing and even tone.
No, unfortunately not. If a person has any of the following they can not have a Microdermabrasion treatment at that time:
- Undiagnosed lesions, recent herpes outbreaks, warts, active weeping acne, active Rosacea
- Unstable diabetes, Auto-immune system disorders
- Using retina religiously or had a recent peel/laser surgery.