5 Tips to get the dream skin you desire
- Get the right cleanser. Is your skin dry, oily, combination or sensitive? It is so important to use a cleanser that is a good fit for your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin and you are using a cleanser or moisturizer that is creamy you are actually creating more oil and clogged pores. Oily skin needs clear, water and gel based ingredients.
- Sleep. I can not express the importance of a getting proper rest each night. Without it, you will find your skin dehydrated and slouchy with bags, dark circles and uneven tone. Make a commitment to yourself to get the loving beauty sleep you deserve.
- Exfoliate. A deep exfoliation will help keep your overall tone and texture looking fabulous. It’s also wonderful for anti-aging and fighting large pores, wrinkles, fine lines and break outs. Microdermabrasion is the best way to accomplish this. A quality Clay Mask applied for 10 minutes is another wonderful option for in-between Microdermabrasion treatments.
- Joy. This sound strange to you at first. Hang with me. Joy, or as some may call it, happiness/inner peace, will shine through and radiate your skin. I’m not talking about “fun.” Fun costs money, Joy is FREE. When we are depressed, sad or have a glass is half empty attitude, our skin breaks out more and leaves a dull, sluggish appearance. Find Joy in your everyday life and let it shine!
- Water. We all hear about the importance of drinking enough water. It really does make a big difference in our skin. I love to spruce up my water to keep it from getting boring. Adding lemon, cucumber, orange slices, rosemary, mint or limes makes it so delish! Get creative and start filling up your amazing body with that water love.