always comes as a surprise to me how often people fail to realize the amazing benefits of exfoliating. Every native tribe in the world has a solution for this and yet in modern day you could say people have replaced the art of exfoliation with expensive soaps and gels, mistaking a clean smell for clean skin. Here you’ll learn the three simple ways that you can exfoliate (without making you late for work and benefit from the awesome natural way to a cleaner living.
- Dry Brushing – This is easy, fast and leaves you feeling amazing! Before you shower start at the bottom of your feet and work your way up your body in small circular motions. The benefits go beyond just removing dead skin cells and toxins from your skin. Here are just a few:
- Improves digestion and kidney function
- Stimulates lymphatic system
- Increase circulation
- Stress relief
- Reduce cellulite
- Organic Sugar Scrub – Make this simple and fast by adding a small amount to your favorite body wash. If you love oils, add a small amount of your favorite essential or carrier oil, such as jojoba oil. You’ll feel fantastic and smell good too!
- Microdermabrasion – If you are looking for top notch exfoliation for your face, but don’t want to spend hours in a Spa, this is for you. Microdermabrasion can be performed in 20 minutes or less especially if you let your Esthetician know that you’re in a hurry. It’s commonly called the “lunch-time” treatment. You can’t beat taking years off your face in 20 minutes!